smooth shot I.

the best of smooth music that crossed my way in last few months.... enjoy ♫

Groove Armada - Think Twice

Eric Clapton - Layla (acoustic)

Noora Noor - Forget what I said

Heartless Bastards - Only for you

Natural Calamity - Dark Water&Stars

Josse Stone - Free me 
Don't tell me that I won't, I can
Don't tell me that I'm not, I am
Don't tell me that my master plan
Ain't coming through, yeah

Tokunbo - Heartbleed

Wolf Larsen - If I Be Wrong
...What if they're right, what if we're wrong
What if I've lured you here with a siren song
But if I be wrong, if I be right
Let me be here with you tonight...

Hindi Zahra - Stand up

Natalie Cole - Love

Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
..There's nothing wrong with me
Lovin' you, baby no no
And givin' yourself to me could never be wrong
If the love is true, oh baby..

Lisa Ekdahl - It's oh so quiet
...this is a great love song that makes me feel about all the love troubles as actually quiet comic things... :-)

Elis Regina&Tom Jobim - "Aguas de Marco"
one Brazilian song, "The inspiration for "Águas de Março" came from Rio de Janeiro's rainiest month. March is typically marked by sudden storms with heavy rains and strong winds that cause flooding in many places around the city" (wikipedia
For me reminds me of rainy april in Portugal, where they also say "Abril, águas mil" :-) you can also compare with english version from Anya Marina which I find really nice but there's loads of them..♫


Diana Krall - Cry Me A River
finnaly I picked this diva - Dianna Krall because she's going to sing in Prague in one week!! And this song is definitely on of my favourites, so so true... 

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Místo na pivko zajdem na kokos

instagram&ochrana divokých zvířat

Deník z Francie: V. Nakažen