surf dreaming I. - new leader of my life

Baleal, October 2015
this year a huge change in the air occured...my never ending surf dreaming is coming true after YEARS and yeaaars...but this year i visitied Porutgal three times, came to Baleal for a surf kemp and went there again in October, April and I am coming again in July...but the most important thing that I want to share with all of you...I have learned how to live my dreams every day, even while I'm far from the ocean, not just sitting on my ass and watching surf videos and puting posters on my wall...I got so tired of it and felt even more distanced from all my dreams and lost in some kind of imaginary world that I just decided stop doing it and start training regulary instead, no matter how crazy it might seem....because imagine - a girl in the middle of Europe, somewhere in Czech Republic is every day dreaming about the ocean, being at the beach and learning to surf...how tiring it can be, how silly and naive I feel sometimes can be demotivated, makes me feel asking for reasons why am I so crazy about it...but those thoughts are not what I needed...when I made that first significant step last summer, went to the surfcamp and spent one week just in one small surf village I felt more then ever before that I'm not crazy at all and that it all makes sense with no reason...

when I came home, I started to do yoga as Mario, the surf instructor, recomended me,...this has changed many things in my casual life, gave me new expriences, my body is so flexible as it hasn't been ever before (but it is still lame ;-)), I feel better generally and helped me to get along with my mind better.
Archie doesn't think so :-))

yoga is great, but I still felt that I need to do more workouts, something with more action...I have never enjoyed gyms or every day running...with other helping reasons I decided to join the capoeira club in Brno and yes, I suck, I'm learning very slowly, but I met new people, my body was tired and for me it is just another reason to learn portuguese

riding a longboard is still a tough one, it is impossible for me to spare money for my new dreamed board because I keep spending money for flightickets but at least this time I was lucky and a friend of mine lent me her great longboard before I buy the new one :-) but anyway, these months I was riding more then ever before, I am lucky cause not just in my village but also in Brno are nice and easy spots to ride
as i got so excited about the surf camp I went for a snowboard camp in the winter also, here in Czech, with Snowboard Zezula. I wasn't lucky this time, the camp didn't fulfill my expectations, mainly cause I wasn't lucky with the instructors and also looked this camp is primaly based on having cool image&adverisement. but was great to see diferent styles of riding and crash all my body in the snow park for the very first time in my life :-) and i also had an opportunity to try diferent snow boards witch helped me to decide of buying one. for sure I got even more motivated to improve my riding skills and put money to buy more snwb equipment


another twoo weeks I spent in czech mountains Krkonoše, working as a snowboard instructor mostly with children. it's always great to spend this working holiday in this snobounded beach :-) here I have the opportunity to ride every day and learn new things. aaand Archie enjoyed some time with me there also...perfect times :-)

the sport that I reaally slack is swimming...I hope that soon I will organize my time better to tuck it somewhere

but this action point break in my mind happened after I really finally spent at least just a little time near the ocean learning surfing and I realized that my dream is not that stupid as I was afraid of, that I really like it and that it all is closer then it seems
Baleal, July 2015

let's get to the point: if you have a distant dream, you think about it every day so much that it drives you crazy but you still have things at home that you want to finish, start doing little and small things each day purposefully with no fear - to me it feels like I was living my dream partly already and it brought into my life lots of new experiences, friends and joy...maybe I'm not even never gonna surf properly but I'm not nervous because of that, my life became so much better just thanks to dreaming about it! 

can't wait to hit Portugal coast soon again! :-) 
Baleal, April 2016

Komentáře

Okomentovat

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Místo na pivko zajdem na kokos

instagram&ochrana divokých zvířat

Deník z Francie: V. Nakažen